Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Regional Assembly of Text ....I'd love a store like this in my region!

Anyone in, or travelling to, Vancouver can look for this store...if you go to the blog on my favourites list for the lowercase reading room you can see what else these amazing people are doing in addition to the store pictured here.
Rebecca Dolan and Brandy Fedoruk opened The Regional Assembly of Text in 2005 after collaborating on book shows whilst studying Art and Design. The focus is on text as a theme and they even run a Letter Writing Club on the first Thursday of each month at 7pm for anyone to come along.
Do look up their blog which I have mentioned or go to the website:  www.assemblyoftext.com
which is delightful! I hope this project is one that will last many,many years!

2 comments:

Chrissy Foreman C said...

Oh goodness, that storage is to die for!

Sophie Munns said...

Isn't it Chrissie!
I love what these peple are offering.... artful stuff, everyday and yet not remotely mundane or ordinary!